After the famed fender-bender, Britney Spears offered, through her attorney, to go to the victim’s house and make a personal apology.
But Kim Robard-Rifkin, whose car was damaged, says that wasn?t necessary.
Robard-Rifkin was content with Spears’s offer to have her car repaired and to provide for a rental car in the meantime, as well as a telephone apology from Spears’s attorney.
- Sorry for the sins I committedMy god,I am sorry for everyone I hurt, I feel I have […]
- Sorry 3 years ago I3 years ago I abused you. I have suffered too much and […]
- Sorry that I loved you so much and thank you for thatSorry that I loved you so much and thank you for […]
- Padre, hoy quiero confesarmePerdóname por haber deseado el mal a mis semejantes, […]
- I confess – everythingI confess that I have sinned by telling lies, I have […]
- Why so sinfulWell, once again I decided to sin big time all of a […]