I recently was told to give my testimony and talk about my past to a church’s youth group. Looking bad, it looks I’ve lied or exaggerated about a few things; now I feel horrible.
No matter how many times I ask for forgiveness it seems this guilty feeling is with me.
I feel this person I’ve been with for a while, who I love deeply, I feel it won’t work just because I been dishonest on a few things I’ve done…
I just want to know can this be forgiven?
- Sorry for the sins I committedMy god,I am sorry for everyone I hurt, I feel I have […]
- Sorry 3 years ago I3 years ago I abused you. I have suffered too much and […]
- Sorry that I loved you so much and thank you for thatSorry that I loved you so much and thank you for […]
- Padre, hoy quiero confesarmePerdóname por haber deseado el mal a mis semejantes, […]
- I confess – everythingI confess that I have sinned by telling lies, I have […]
- Why so sinfulWell, once again I decided to sin big time all of a […]